Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mexico trip

So, here I am, back from Mexico and starting my very own blog. I figured it was about time that I started doing one since I never call or email anybody with updates on my life.

I'm new to the blogging thing, so I'm not quite as good as I want to be at making the formatting work quite yet. So, I'm going to do a bunch of little posts from my trip to Mexico rather than one big one. Little posts are easier to manage for me. So, I hope that you can follow this.

We started our trip in the city of Leon. It was a really cool place. These pictures are of a neighborhood we visited. The city was pretty diverse. We saw some very, very nice places, and some places like this that need some serious care and attention. Thankfully, as I will talk about in my next post, they are starting to get the help that they need.

No comments:

I'm a Mormon.