Thursday, April 2, 2009

I should keep a list...

The other day I went to a water polo game that some of my friends were playing in. As is my habit, I shouted myself hoarse. When I woke up this morning, I had the most awesome gravely voice. I felt like Edward James Olmos or Will Arnett. The only trouble was that I couldn't think of anything awesome to say with my deep voice. So, I've decided that I need to make a list of things to say just in case I ever find myself in that situation again.

Here's what I've got so far:
Permission not granted
Frak
Where's Sean Miller?
He's no good to me dead
[edit: I can't believe I forgot these:
They hit me with a truck
War, war never changes]

Any suggestions?

6 comments:

SirloinMasta said...

"Come on!!"
but you would have to make sure you sounded like you thought you were better than everyone

the House of Payne said...

That's not gonna happen...

the House of Payne said...

Oh, and here's a classic from our good friend Clint Eastwood.

David said...

Hate to say it John, but you outmanlied me. Where's that first one from?

the House of Payne said...

Everyone says that. In every movie. But I seem to remember Adama saying it several times in the first couple of seasons of Battlestar. Before he got all sensitive.

David said...

Ooh, one more. "Get three coffins ready" from Fistful of Dollars

I'm a Mormon.