Monday, March 15, 2010

IEATAPETA day

Hello, friends.  Today was a fabulous, crabulous day.  It was my favorite holiday.  International Eat A Tasty Animal for PETA day.  Yummy.

To I've celebrated this day before, so I have no need to explain how the holiday works.  But because I am merciful, here is somebody else explaining it.

This is my report:

For breakfast, I had cow's milk.  Yummy.
For lunch, I ate a cow, a pig, and a chicken.  Yum.
And for dinner, my crowning achievement, I had sushi.  This included:
  • Tuna
  • Albacore (which is apparently different)
  • Salmon
  • Red Snapper
  • Softshell Crab
  • Eel
  • Shrimp
  • Smelt (actually just the eggs, but you know how I stand on abortion- those are animals)
  • Yellow Tail
  • Mackerel
I was even going to brave Squid, but they were out.  Sad.

Anybody beat that count?

1 comment:

Bradwich said...

I think your sushi binge wins the day, my friend.

I'm a Mormon.