Monday, September 6, 2010

Cookie dough

Well, friends, I made cookie dough last night. I am a big fan of chocolate chip cookie dough. A really big fan. I love the stuff, raw eggs and all. But everybody says it's bad for you to eat raw eggs. So every year or so when I am making cookie dough, I think "I should look for a recipe that doesn't have eggs." And I do. And I'm always disappointed. I made this one last night.  Does anybody have a good one?  Anybody? I'm probably going to stick with eggs for a while, but I'd love to hear if anybody has a better idea.

2 comments:

Bradwich said...

Dude, didn't we learn in infection and immunity that salmonella isn't as big a problem as campylobacter? And that you're much more likely to find problems if you eat raw chicken than if you eat raw embryonic chicken? Live life! Eat the dough with raw eggs!

David said...

That is true. But usually I only worry about eggs being bad for me when I don't have any in the fridge. Then again, we learned lots in that class that I have tried to block from my memory...

I'm a Mormon.