Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tasty Animals

Today is March 15th, a very special holiday in my books. It's called International Eat A Tasty Animal for PETA Day (IEATAPETA). This day is about eating as many tasty animals as possible in protest to PETA's offensive ad campaigns and crazy views.

This morning as I was thinking of announcing my celebration plans, I glanced through the news to find that PETA is trying to make George Clooney flavored tofu. Yep. Flavored with his sweaty gym towel, no less. Thankfully, Clooney isn't giving his permission (I suppose that even crazy celebrities have their limits).

So, with such an example of what I am protesting, here are my wonderfully carnivorous plans. Last year I got 4 animals, if I remember, so this year I am trying for 5. For breakfast, I am having eggs (chicken) with potatoes and little chunks of pepperoni (beef and pork). For lunch, turkey sandwiches. And to top it off, for dinner, baked fish with potatoes and onions. It'll be the best, tastiest protest ever.

No comments:

I'm a Mormon.