Saturday, May 2, 2009

Summer plans

Well, folks, it's been a while since I posted anything. I would like to say that it's because I've been busy, but that would be a lie. Unless you consider playing a video game about Washington DC after a nuclear holocaust as me being busy. If so, then I've been very busy.

I just thought I should let y'all know about my summer plans since they've been up in the air for a while. I leave in a week to go to Washington DC (pre nuclear apocalypse, in case anybody was wondering) to research at the J. Craig Venter Institute. It should be really fun. It was my first choice for a place to work, and I got it (but got rejected from the other two places I applied...).

Anyway, that's it. I just figured I should let people know, and posting it here saved me a few phone calls.

2 comments:

Bradwich said...

Congratulations, sir. Best of luck! (And Fallout is your game, I'm assuming?)

David said...

Congratulations accepted. And you are correct about the game. Congratulations to you, sir.

I'm a Mormon.