Thursday, June 25, 2009

News time, children!

In the news!

First, did you ever hear of the cat lady? That crazy old lady a couple blocks away who has a few dozen cats? What if she were a rabbit lady? Now that would be weird.

Next: as a scientist, I always tend to side with my own team in the scientists vs animal rights activist debates. I'm glad to see that the courts feel the same way.

And, finally, how do we stop the decline of the music industry? Do we need to put an end to piracy? Increase album prices? Blame the economy? No! They just need to make better music. Nuff said.

3 comments:

Bradwich said...

"Ranger said she found no rabbits when she finally got inside but did find a half-empty 10-pound bag of carrots. Sakewitz was sentenced to three days in jail."

Hahaha!

And what's with all the dead rabbits? I guess I understand about the live ones (and they multiply like... bunnies?), but really, a hundred dead rabbits? "I've never seen so many dead [rabbits]." "Heaven knows I have."

Bonus points if you nail the almost quote there at the end.

David said...

My friend, that would of course be from Dirty Work. One of the many movies that's good to watch once so you can quote it for ever...but way less fun to watch again.

Bradwich said...

Ain't that the truth.

I'm a Mormon.